FisiMetrix is a specific Physiotherapy software that aims to facilitate the therapist everyday offering Postural-Orthopedic Assessment through photographic images, measures and angles and helping out the physiotherapeutic follow up.
The product gives physical examination findings (pain diagrams, dermatomes, perimetry, range of motion…), postural tips and orientations and allows individualized CD-ROM or DVD recording (in the same computer where it is installed) for each client practice the exercises using the video at home.
- Easy-to-use software, intuitive operations, printed manual and online help.
- Fast, dynamic and accurate orthopedic and postural assessment with images aid.
- Comprehensible findings both for therapist and patient. The program allows simultaneous comparison between different assessments on the same screen for treatment progress follow up.
- Exercises can be made available for clients in DVD or CD-ROM and act as a reinforcement and orientation tool ensuring the correct execution of movements. In addition it may be a powerful marketing tool for your business.
- Images edition tools (import, edit, copy, paste, cut, zoom, color adjustment, brightness and others)
- Print of findings and aid report as Assessment, Pain Diagram, Dermatomes, Perimetry, Tips and Orientations.
Client Register allows the management of general information and may be print with the assessments.
FisiMetrix makes Assessments available with specific items for Postural and Orthopedic Assessment and a text editor where you can create your own model with up to 30 questions.
You can perform several exams for each patient and follow up treatment evolutions. For each exam the following options are available:
This feature aims to detect the patient’s painful spots using a graphic demonstration of involved muscles (superficial and deep) in anatomic position – anterior, profile and posterior.
The software allows easy and brief detection of involved dermatomes and related innervation, with graphic demonstration of all nerve roots.
Range of Motion
The program allows fast and straight application of goniometric techniques using several measures for joint range detection and reference values for all parts of the body.
This software allows tests of muscular retractions through angle measurements collecting parameters in the patient evolution in order to verify the therapy effectiveness for muscular stretching. The following tests are available:
- Shoulder Adductors Muscles Length
- Hip Flexor Muscles Length
- Posterior Thigh Muscles Length
- Anterior Thigh Muscles Length
You can compare two images side by side, verifying the progress at treatment.
In this part of the program you can enter the lower limbs (thigh and legs) and upper limbs (arms and forearms) measurement, store and print the available data.
This function allows the therapist to assess the postural alterations using previous and precise mensuration data stored in the software. The program allows working with comparative parameters during the physiotherapeutic treatment.
The “Step by Step” tool is available to help in the calibration and marking the image spots.
Treatment Objectives and Program
In this section you can write the treatment objectives and program. It’s possible to print all the information together with the findings or store the data keeping the client’s physical history.
Tips and Orientations
You can find some suggestions related to spine care in different situations. You can alter these data or create new documents.
The aim of this section is to give the patient conditions to exercise at home under the Physiotherapist directions. You can choose among 50 videos divided in:
- Postural Correction
After selecting the desired exercises use the software to record a personalized CD-ROM or DVD for your client.